Susie Cox is a seasoned broadcasting professional with extensive media experience. She loves media and making astrology fun and accessible to the audience. Feature her and her astrology expertise on your next show, in your next publication, on radio, television or video.
- Her clients include A-List celebrities, business leaders, self-help gurus, Royalty and politicians from around the world.
- She is a celebrated author of countless articles and astrology columns as well as an avid blogger.
- Susie has written five books, two of which were sold in 57 countries. The International Directory of Astrologers (IDA Directory 1992 and 1995), Susie’s Secrets (2007), Susie’s Sun Signs (Sterling Publishers 2011) and Susie’s Love Signs (Kindle Amazon 2013).
- Susie writes a monthly astrology column, “What’s Your Sign?” for well-known designer Tory Burch.
- She is a professor at Kepler College and teaches chart interpretation to the 3rd semester students.
Susie has extensive background in media and is a regular guest on national radio shows such as Marla Maples “Awakenings with Marla” and Dr. Laura Ciel on MileHighRadio.com. For 2 1/2 years, Susie had a monthly astrology show on ABC’s The Morning Blend. Susie has been featured in the New York Times, People Magazine, Forbes and Washington Post. She has also appeared in shows on ABC, A&E, National Geographic and the History Channel. Susie is listed in Marqui’s Who’s Who in the World, James R. Lewis’ Encyclopedia of Astrology and Syndey Omarr’s The Astrology Hall of Fame.